SRHacks 2022 Is Here!
In this 2-week long coding and engineering competition, students in teams of 4 will compete against other teams to tackle real-world problems!
Our website is constantly being updated! More details of the competition will be released soon!
How do I get started?
Start by registering with SRHacks! Registration is open between March 28th – April 23rd 2022.
The competition will officially begin on April 23rd, 2022! We will release competition details between now and the start of the competition!
If there are any questions about SRHacks, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our SRHack 2022, we will be hosting interactive Workshops. These workshops will be designed to help students learn fundamental coding principles and engineering skills to get them started in the world of discovery and innovation.
These interactive activities are geared towards SRHack participants, but are also open to the general public.
Workshop dates and programmes are to be announced soon!
Theme for 2022
This year’s theme is fostering sustainable communities!
Students will research world-wide problems related to disposable waste and design a product through engineering and/or coding that combats these issues and promotes sustainable communities across the globe!
- Students must be in grades 6, 7, or 8 (exception can be made upon request)
- Students must either reside or attend school within the Greater Toronto Area (i.e. Toronto, York, Halton, Durham, Peel).
- Students must register with their parent/guardian’s consent before the start of the competition
- Registration Opens: May 1st, 2021
- Opening Ceremony: Competition begins, topics released: April 23rd, 2022
- Late Registration Deadline: April 30th, 2022
- SRHackoff: May 21st, 2022
- To be announced!