Join us for our SRHackoff on May 21st!
Where the Top 5 Finalists of this year’s SRHacks will present their innovations to a public audience and our esteemed judges to compete for prizes!
What is SRHacks 2022?
SRHacks 2022 is a 2 week long coding and engineering competition where teams of students will compete against each other to tackle real-world problems!
The competition has officially begin on April 23rd, 2022 and ended on May 8th, 2022. The placement of the Top 5 finalists will be announced during our SRHackoff!
If there are any questions about SRHacks, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our SRHack 2022, we will be hosting interactive Workshops. These workshops will be designed to help students learn fundamental coding principles and engineering skills to get them started in the world of discovery and innovation.
These interactive activities are geared towards SRHack participants, but are also open to the general public.
Workshop dates and programmes are listed below!
Theme for 2022
This year’s theme is fostering sustainable communities!
Students will research world-wide problems related to disposable waste and design a product through engineering and/or coding that combats these issues and promotes sustainable communities across the globe!
- Students must be in grades 6, 7, or 8 (exception can be made upon request)
- Students must either reside or attend school within the Greater Toronto Area (i.e. Toronto, York, Halton, Durham, Peel).
- Students must register with their parent/guardian’s consent before the start of the competition
Upcoming Important dates
- Project Submission Deadline: May 8th, 2022 (8:00PM EST)
- Announcement of Top 5 finalists: May 14th, 2021
- SRHackoff: May 21st, 2022 (1:00 – 4:00 PM EST)
About: A comprehensive workshop that will go over the fundamentals of computer programing.
About: The workshop will touch on relevant research topics and strategies behind designing robust structures using basic household items!
About: Learn about various effective methods behind to design graphical assets for your next big project!